*** COMPETITION NOW CLOSED – SORRY! ***
Recently SKINS sent me out their A400 Women’s Long Tights and A400 Women’s Tank Top to support me in my ‘Half Marathon on a Paleo Diet’ blog series. The SKINS A400 Range uses dynamic gradient compression to help to boost your natural performance, delivering more oxygen to your muscles and reducing the build up of lactic acid. This basically enables you to up your training intensity without having to worry about next-day muscle strain or DOMS. Get in! You can read my full review here.
I’m running the Leeds Half Marathon on Sunday, May 8th, in order to raise money for Mind– the mental health charity. In return for hosting this amazing giveaway, I am kindly asking if all entrants could provide a small donation to my JustGiving page, this will also give you extra entries into the competition. To donate text GOSA60 £1 to 70070 (or an amount of your choosing), alternatively click here to donate online. All donations will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
The A400 Range’s Key Features:
- 400 Fit – A more precise and comfortable fit with targeted gradient compression.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression – Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion, reducing lactic-acid build-up providing more power and less recovery time.
- Moisture Management – Keeping you dry through advanced wicking – moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable.
- 50+ UV Protection – As SKINS was born in Australia it was important that the fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks of doing so.
- Memory MX – The Memory MX fabric contains a unique, high stretch elastomeric yarn that returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under.
- Warp Knit – The fabric is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance – Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- 360-Degree Reflectivity – The sleek looking graphics are made from premium reflective glass bead technology. At night, the graphics come alive to make you visible from up to 160m away.
- A-Seams – The A-Seam was developed specifically for technical athletic wear-its sleek construction means it sits flat against your body to eliminate chafing. Its also 30% stronger than a standard stich making them incredibly durable.
- Adaptive by HeiQ – At low temperatures, the unique polymer binds moisture in its structure to keep you warm and dry. As your temperature increases it changes its properties, releasing stored moisture to the surface where it evaporates and cools your skin.
Up For Grabs
One lucky winner will win a set of the following:
- 1 x SKINS A400 Women’s Long Tights, RRP £100.00 OR SKINS A400 Men’s Long Tights, RRP £100.00
- 1 x SKINS A400 Women’s Tank Top, RRP £60.00 OR SKINS A400 Men’s Top Short Sleeve Top, RRP £80.00
SKINS boast a great collection of compression sports wear – the world’s number 1 compression brand with the science to prove it and the tag line “Perform Better, Recover Faster”.
* Please note that due to international stock levels and product discrepancies, an alternative but appropriate replacement may be dispatched to the winner.
How to Enter:
- To enter into the competition just simply sign-up to the Greens of the Stone Age Newsletter by filling in this form – this will give you 5 entries into the competition!
- Next using the Rafflecopter giveaway widget below, select ‘Sign-up to my Newsletter’ and fill in your first name and e-mail address for verification purposes. If you don’t complete these two steps your entry will be disqualified!
For Additional Entry Points
To up your odds of winning:
- Donate to my JustGiving page to help raise money for Mind– the mental health charity. Simply text GOSA60 £1 (or an amount of your choosing) to 70070, alternatively click here to donate online. Once you have donated leave a comment using the comments box below to let me know who you are! You may only do this once.
- Follow Greens of the Stone Age on Twitter, and any of the companies involved in the giveaway, using the option on the Rafflecopter giveaway box below. You may only follow each company once.
- Tweet about the competition using the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ box below. You can do this once daily!
*Competition open worldwide however due to international stock levels and product discrepancies, an alternative but appropriate product may be dispatched to the winner.
** Competition opens 00:00 1st April 2016 to 23:59 14th April 2016. (All times GMT.)
The Lucky Winner
- The lucky winner will be picked at random.
- The more entries into the competition, the higher the chance is that you will win!
- The lucky winner will be e-mailed within 48 hours of being picked to obtain their details and forward on to the SKINS team, who will then arrange a suitable time to mail out the prize!
Good Luck Everyone!