I’ve been working with Ninja Kitchen since late 2017 and their equipment never ceases to amaze me. Now, they’ve blown my mind with their new Foodi Multi-Cooker which does pretty much everything that the Instant Pot does, except it takes things one step further by air frying too! I knew that the first thing I had to make would be something using the TenderCrisp air frying function so I had a little think about what weird and wonderful things I could make and I just knew some Spicy BBQ Cauli Wings would be the best side dish ever.
These Spicy BBQ Cauliflower Wings are made using the new Ninja Foodi Air Crisp setting for perfectly crisp and sticky wings that blow the real thing out of the water. Served with a nutritious cashew based ranch sauce.
This isn’t the fastest recipe as you have to cook up 2 separate batches but it certainly is the yummiest! Firstly you have to coat your ‘wings’ in some delicious spicy batter, then you’ll have to dip them in a gorgeous hot sauce glaze and fry a second time until sticky. For this recipe, I actually used Nando’s Hot Sauce but I’d highly recommend using my CBD Hot Sauce recipe, just be sure to omit the CBD because it will just be obliterated by the heat sadly. There’s also a gorgeous raw ranch sauce included in the recipe that has a beautiful cashew cream base with lots of delicious fresh herbs.
These Spicy BBQ Cauliflower Wings are the most perfectly crisp and sticky wings that honestly will blow the real thing out of the water. For the recipe head on over to Ninja Kitchen now!
Up For Grabs
One lucky winner will win the following:
The Ninja Kitchen Foodi Multi-Cooker is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and air fryer in one. Get ready to steam, bake, roast and grill one-pot wonders, side dishes, and even desserts in super speedy time. The Ninja Foodi features brand new TenderCrisp Technology, yup it’s the only pressure cooker that crisps. Simply pressure cook to lock in juices and finish with a golden crisp using the TenderCrisp setting. To find out more click here.
How to Enter:
- To enter into the competition just simply sign-up to the Greens of the Stone Age Newsletter by filling in this form – this will give you 5 entries into the competition! Already signed up? No problem just follow step no. 2.
- Next using the Rafflecopter giveaway widget below, select ‘Sign-up to my Newsletter’ and fill in your first name and e-mail address for verification purposes. If you don’t complete these two steps your entry will be disqualified!
For Additional Entry Points
To up your odds of winning:
- Leave a comment using the comments box below telling me what you’ll be making if you win! You may only do this once.
- Follow Greens of the Stone Age on Twitter, and any of the companies involved in the giveaway, using the option on the Rafflecopter giveaway box below. You may only follow each company once.
- Visit (and follow if you’d like to) Ninja Kitchen UK on Facebook. You may only follow once but may visit once daily.
- Tweet about the competition using the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ box below. You can do this once daily!
*Competition open to UK entrants only aged 18 and over. No purchase necessary.
** Competition opens 21:00 4th April 2019 to 21:00 11th April 2019. (All times GMT.)
The Lucky Winner
- The lucky winner will be picked at random by Rafflecopter’s software.
- The more entries into the competition, the higher the chance is that you will win.
- The lucky winner will be e-mailed within 48 hours of being picked to obtain their details and forward on to the Ninja Kitchen UK team, who will then arrange a suitable time to mail out your prize!