When I first went Paleo I struggled to find blogs and products I could rely on, especially those within the UK. The same happened when I decided to turn to green beauty and ethical, sustainable living. I’ve curated links for some of my favourite bloggers, brands and services in hopes that you won’t have to spend years searching for yourself and feeling like a lost puppy. If you’re new to Paleo and want to know what it’s really about just check out my Idiot Guide to Paleo. If you’re a blogger, brand, or service and want to be added to the list please drop me a message via my contact page and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
CBD Brands (UK and EU)
With CBD oil at the forefront of my blog, I felt it only right to pop this dedicated CBD section at the top of my page of useful links. CBD (cannabidiol) is currently booming in the health and wellness market and although it is thought to have many beneficial properties it is currently sold as a food supplement, and not a medicine, in the UK. You can read all of my CBD reviews here.
CBD supplements are my go-to for recipe development. I love to create CBD edibles at home and you can too – for a whole bunch of CBD oil recipe inspiration check out my simple CBD edible recipes here. If edibles aren’t your thing then you can opt for taking a CBD oil tincture sublingually (under the tongue), in capsule form, in a water-soluble/liposomal form for fast delivery, or rub your aches and pains away with some CBD balm.
- Dr. Ed CBD – Dr. Ed sell premium organic CBD oils (in a coconut-derived MCT based carrier) with function-specific terpene blends such as; Calm, Energy, Focus, and Relief. Grab 25% off by entering the code ‘GREENS25’ at the checkout. (*Affiliate link)
- THE DRUG.STORE – Sell their own CBD isolate tinctures with a coconut-derived MCT carrier. Also stock big US brands such as Foria, Plant People, Pollen, and Yuyo Botanics. Skincare included. Read my review of some delicious gummies that they stock here. Grab 15% off by entering the code ‘GREENS15’ at the checkout. (*Affiliate link)
- Bud Mother – Sell high quality, legal, and lab-tested CBD and CBG hemp flowers imported from Austria, Italy, Spain, and Switzerland. Also stock pre-rolls, dabbing waxes, dry herb vaporisers, and extracts. (*Affiliate link!)
- Truth Naturals – Organic full-spectrum CBD tincture oils in MCT carrier (flavoured and unflavoured), liposomes, sleep and post-workout recovery blends, gummies and capsules. Grab £10 off with the code GEORGINA10. (*Affiliate link)
- Raised Spirit – Sell full-spectrum CBD tinctures suspended in hemp oil at 5% and 10% strengths, CBD balm, CBD infused coconut oil and a cacao blend too. Also, sell hemp protein.
- LDN CBD – Sell their own full-spectrum CBD tinctures with an MCT carrier, strengths varying from 5-30%. Also, sell a CBD massage oil and a range of other branded products.
- Cannacares – Stock a wide selection of the usual suspects including some exciting extras such as discreet transdermal patches and oral sprays for precision dosage.
- Apothem Labs – Stock CBD tinctures with botanicals and adaptogenic herbs as well as a range of organic, vegan, and cruelty-free skincare.
- Green Monkey CBD – Full-spectrum CBD tinctures – 2.5-5% in Turmeric and Black Pepper, Spearmint, and unflavoured. Also sell CBD capsules, balm, and a carbonated CBD-infused drink.
- Goodbody Wellness – Sell a range of luxury gourmet flavoured vape solutions as well as CBD tinctures suspended in both MCT and hemp oil. Available in flavours; Black Forest, Raspberry, Chocolate and Hazelnut, Peppermint, and Unflavoured. Strengths 2.5%-20%.
- Kanaco – 100% natural and organic CBD supplements. Tinctures are available in mint flavour only, 4 different strengths; 2.5%-20%. Also sell a 250mg (2.5%) Nano CBD Oil in ‘Natural’ which has a higher absorption rate. Capsules also available.
- The London Botanist – Sell a range of CBD oils (full-spectrum and isolate) at 5% and 10% strengths. They also sell CBD infused chocolate and a turmeric rich water-soluble ‘syrup’.
- Pure Hemp Plus – Have 3 CBD oil tinctures from strengths 10% to 40%, one of which is water-soluble. Also sell a non-toxic face serum and a CBD infused raw honey.
- Arima CBD – Sell organic balms, drops, e-liquids, and capsules. Their 5% tinctures come in some gorgeous flavours such as Peppermint, Black Forest Torte, Hazelnut & Chocolate, and Fruity Raspberry all suspended in MCT oil. Brilliant for adding to hot drinks and edibles.
- The M Blend – A range of flavoured (Chocolate Mint and Citrus Burst) CBD sublingual oils and vegan gummies aimed at women. The range was developed for Megs Menopause.
- Virtue CBD – Sell a variety of full-spectrum CBD tinctures with strengths ranging from 500mg-3000mg in 30ml bottles. Also available are balms, roll-ons for migraines, gummies, and honey sticks infused with 10mg of CBD.
- The Original Alternative – Formerly the CBD Brothers, they sell a range of tinctures, vegan capsules, books, balms, lotions, and even edibles (see the edibles section for more info!). They also sell herbal remedies without CBD.
- Love Hemp – These guys sell pretty much everything and anything; tinctures in strengths from 3%-40%, sprays, capsules, e-liquids, face masks, balms, gummies, chocolates, and even CBD infused water.
- Bloom Botanics – Sell different brands of CBD products; oils, capsules, balms, edibles, even CBD for pets – the works!
- KIKI Health – KIKI Health is a superfood brand that has jumped on the CBD bandwagon. They now stock full-spectrum tinctures in strengths from 5-25% and water-soluble curcumin rich one too.
- Green Stem – I find Green Stem really exciting – they stock full-spectrum CBD tinctures in Seville Orange, Black Cherry and Peppermint flavours, ranging in strengths from 300-2000mg. They also sell vape kits, and skincare products such as hand cream, lip balms, and a bath bomb.
- Four Five CBD – A relatively new brand to me that was founded by two rugby players – they sell oils, capsules, and balms aimed at athletes. The oils are in spray bottles ranging from strengths of 500-2000mg and are available in natural and orange flavour.
- The CBD Botanist – Sell their own branded supplements; tinctures, capsules, and balms, as well as a host of other branded items such as vapes and CBD, infused coffee beans.
- Spirit of Hemp – They stock a couple of tinctures at 3% and 7% as well as a facial serum and CBDa hemp tea.
- National Hemp Service – You may or may not know that Jeremy Corbyn’s son, Tommy Corbyn, has just opened London’s first hemp shop and cafe. There’s an online store too selling various CBD oils, vapes, cosmetics, and edibles.
- In Balance CBD – Sell a couple of tinctures, a balm, and cream as well as a 7 day 5% sample kit which is great if you’re new to CBD.
- Dragonfly CBD – Are different in that they sell a ‘narrow’ spectrum as well as the full spectrum supplements. Narrow spectrum isn’t an isolate but rather CBD in a filtered form, with all other cannabinoids, terpenes and waxes reduced. This means that you won’t get as much as a strong flavour with it but still some milder entourage benefits.
- Provacan CBD – Stock oils, capsules, and flavoured lozenges. They also sell a wide range of topicals such as aftersun, blemish control, SPF 30 sun cream, eye cream, bath salts – pretty much everything you can think of.
- Raw Sport – Available to preorder now, their MCTCBD is a booster pack for your protein shakes with 40 servings of water-soluble MCT and CBD powder to help aid post-workout recovery and muscle growth. They also stock a range of vegan, no junk, plant-based protein shakes that in my opinion are one of the best tasting!
Okay, sometimes we all just need a day off. Why would we want to make our own edibles when we’ve been working our socks off all day? Below is a list of my favourite CBD edible brands – not all are Paleo friendly but the majority of them are pretty darn healthy.
- London Nootropics – Balance your body and mind with a range of adaptogenic, nootropic coffee blends including their Zen blend that uses CBD and ashwagandha.
- Mighty Green Coffee – Sell CBD infused coffee grounds and Nespresso pods (a UK first!). You’ll get roughly 5mg CBD and CBDA with each brew! Read my review here.
- Hop & Hemp Brewery – These guys sell their ‘Easy Times IPA’ and ‘Lowdown Lager’, unlike Green Times they have a super low ABV of 0.5% and contain 8mg of CBD per 330ml bottle. Read my review here.