I recently had the opportunity to review the Icebreaker Sprite Racerback Bra which Icebreaker sent me to support me in my ‘Half Marathon on a Paleo Diet’ blog series and my half marathon training itself. I first stumbled across Icebreaker about 4 years ago, when I worked for an outdoors shop. At the time the weather was bitterly cold and my commute to work didn’t involve any sort of vehicle but rather my rapidly running legs. So trying out a bra was a real luxury and I have to say it’s the comfiest bra that I have EVER worn!
I ran the Leeds Half Marathon on Sunday, May 8th, in order to raise money for Mind– the mental health charity. In return for hosting this amazing giveaway, I am kindly asking if all entrants could provide a small donation to my JustGiving page, this will also give you extra entries into the competition. To donate text GOSA60 £1 to 70070 (or an amount of your choosing), alternatively click here to donate online. All donations will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Up For Grabs
One lucky winner will win the following:
The Icebreaker Sprite Racerback Bra is a soft and supportive bra made with merino wool jersey corespun fabric, featuring Icebreaker’s improved cup shaping and an open back design that improves freedom of movement. The bra also boasts the following key features:
- Corespun fabric using nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added strength, durability, and breathability.
- Soft merino wool and no side-seams to prevent chafing.
- Naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and UV protective.
- Power mesh lining for moisture management and ultimate comfort.
- Padded bra insert pockets (pads not included).
* Please note that due to international stock levels and product discrepancies, an alternative colour may be dispatched to the winner.
How to Enter:
- To enter into the competition just simply sign-up to the Greens of the Stone Age Newsletter by filling in this form – this will give you 5 entries into the competition!
- Next using the Rafflecopter giveaway widget below, select ‘Sign-up to my Newsletter’ and fill in your first name and e-mail address for verification purposes. If you don’t complete these two steps your entry will be disqualified!
For Additional Entry Points
To up your odds of winning:
- Donate to my JustGiving page to help raise money for Mind– the mental health charity. Simply text GOSA60 £1 (or an amount of your choosing) to 70070, alternatively click here to donate online. Once you have donated leave a comment using the comments box below to let me know who you are! You may only do this once.
- Follow Greens of the Stone Age on Twitter, and any of the companies involved in the giveaway, using the option on the Rafflecopter giveaway box below. You may only follow each company once.
- Tweet about the competition using the ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ box below. You can do this once daily!
*Competition open worldwide however due to international stock levels and product discrepancies, an alternative colour may be dispatched to the winner.
** Competition opens 00:00 11th May 2016 to 23:59 25th May 2016. (All times GMT.)
The Lucky Winner
- The lucky winner will be picked at random.
- The more entries into the competition, the higher the chance is that you will win!
- The lucky winner will be e-mailed within 48 hours of being picked to obtain their details and forward on to the Icebreaker team, who will then discuss sizing and arrange a suitable time to mail out your prize!