So, because my press page is now just becoming a little too much to handle, I’m going to be making some changes. Every month I develop 2 recipes for the wonderful people over at Ninja Kitchen. I am now going to be posting images and links to the recipes via here instead of my press page. This means you’ll be able to keep up to date with the delicious things that I develop and I can now make my press page that little bit more organised because it is currently a total mess.
These melt-in-the-mouth shortbread squares are topped with a deliciously smooth apple-infused caramel and a cheeky layer of dark chocolate.
DISCLAIMER: Please note, I was paid real money by Ninja Kitchen (UK) to create delicious recipes for their website. All opinions are my own and 100% honest. For more info scroll to the bottom of this post.
I also have some A-MAZING news, and that is that I’ve made it through to be nominated for the UK Blog Awards in both the Culinary and Wellbeing categories which you can read about in more detail here. 40% of your votes will be counted toward my overall score, with the remaining 60% being down to an expert panel of judges. This is the biggest blog awards in the UK so to be nominated is just insane. I’d love if you could vote for me and it will literally take 2 seconds. You can cast your vote by simply clicking here.
These melt-in-the-mouth shortbread squares are topped with a deliciously smooth apple-infused caramel and a cheeky layer of dark chocolate. Perfect for these cold autumn months. They’re 100% gluten, grain, and processed sugar-free just like my regular recipes and they aren’t too hard to make either.
For the recipe head on over to Ninja Kitchen. Oh, and to keep up to date with my deliciousness then sign up for my newsletter and I’ll love you forever.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is a sponsored post. This means that I was sent free products (blenders etc.) and received monetary compensation from Ninja Kitchen UK in return for my amazingly delicious recipes. Any payment I receive I use to purchase more ingredients and equipment to keep this blog up and running, and most importantly to keep creating quality content for you all. I am not an affiliate of Ninja Kitchen and any purchases you make via them I will not be compensated for. I am not influenced by the company in any way and all opinions, ramblings, and thoughts are my own and 100% honest. If you’d like to know more, feel free to contact me.