Buying gifts for those following a Paleo lifestyle can sometimes be a harrowing thing for those that aren’t themselves – especially when it comes to THAT time of year. Yes, Christmas is upon us so what does the modern day caveman or cavewoman want? They can’t have chocolates in their stockings can they? And gadgets are off limits right? WRONG!
Just because we chose to cut out processed goods and live a healthier lifestyle it doesn’t mean that we don’t like the odd treat, but yes it does have to accommodate to our dietary requirements. And gadgets aren’t to be cast aside – they can actually help us to heal our ails and lead healthier lifestyles.
My 2015 Paleo and Primal Christmas Gift Guide contains some fantastic discounts from leading UK brands and almost 150 gifts ideas that are perfect for Beauty Bees, Crazy Cave Children, Culinary Craftsmen, Fitness Fanatics, Outdoor Owls, and many more. So have a read and you’ll be guaranteed not to walk away empty handed this year!
Tis the season to be jolly and whatnot so I’ve teamed up with some of my favourite brands to bring you some fab discounts, just check out the codes below, add them to your order at the checkout, and feel free to use them on your Christmas or personal shopping!
- Bodhi & Birch – British eco-luxury bath, body, and skincare created to awaken your mind, indulge your senses and enlighten your skincare ritual. Enter GREENS for 15% off.
- Designed2Eat – Designed2Eat are producers of healthy, Paleo, vegan friendly cakes made from delicious goodness of natural ingredients! Enter GOTSA15 for 15% off.
- Earth Runners – Hand-crafted minimalist earthing sandals that restore our age-old connection to the vital energies of the Earth. Enter GOTSA10 for 10% off.
- Feetus – Feetus bring together the best barefoot and minimalist running gear! Including Vibram FiveFingers, Xero Shoes, Injinji, and many more. Enter GOTSA5 for 5% off.
- Green People – The UK’s most loved Natural and Organic skin care brand. Sensitive and eczema friendly skin solutions for all the family. For my US followers you’ll be pleased to know that you can visit Green People US and join in on the festive fun! Enter GOTSA for 20% off. (Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Grub – Grub are a UK food company with a unique offering of edible insects. Their aim is to spread the word on the ecological and health benefits of entomophagy (eating insects). Enter grublove for 10% off.
- inSpiral – inSpiral Visionary Products are a London based company specialising in organic raw vegan foods – in fact you’ll probably be familiar with their Kale Chips I’m sure. They are probably the most eco-friendly company out there in the health food world that use solar panels and even switched their kale chip packaging to the first ever 100% compostable materials. Enter GOTSA10 for 10% off Inspiral Raw Christmas Cakes. Code expires 31/12/2015.
- KITBOX – Need KIT? KITBOX provide gym clothing, footwear, supplements, accessories and equipment. Designed for athletes to improve performance, inside and outside the box. Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.
- Myprotein – The UK’s leading online sports nutrition brand. Over 350 premium health & fitness supplements delivered direct to you at the lowest prices guaranteed! Enter GOTSA for 20% off.
- Raw Halo – 100% natural, artisan raw chocolate bars. Organic and refined sugar free, handmade with love. Enter the code LOVEPALEO for 20% off. (Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- t+ drinks – Vitamin enriched super green teas. Making tea smarter! Enter GOTSA2015 for 15% off.
- The Raw Chocolate Company – Raw, organic, fairtrade, vegan, Paleo, soy-free, gluten-free, award-winning chocolate, snacks and super foods. Enter RCC10VIP15 for 10% off. (Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- The Tiger Nut Company – They love tiger nuts over at The Tiger Nut Company – it’s an amazing little superfood that isn’t actually a nut! Gluten free, raw, Paleo, vegan and full of goodness. Enter GOTSAxmas for a free 150g bag of their Premium Peeled Tiger Nuts (RRP £5.99)!
- Vivo Life – Vivo Life are your one stop shop for premium natural health products, superfoods, raw foods, organic protein, snacks, herbal teas, organic beauty and so much more! Enter gotsa10 for 10% off.
Sometimes it’s hard to know what to buy that special someone whose toxic beauty regime has been kicked to the curb. How do you figure out what’s toxic and what’s not?! Well luckily for you guys I’ve done all the digging so that you don’t have to. Take a look at my top Christmas beauty gifts for men and women below…
- Green People Limited Edition Woodland Trust Facial Collection, £15.95. Perfect for anyone in need of a little TLC. This gift set contains Rosemary & Sandalwood Facial Moisturiser, Calendula & Geranium Facial Cleanser, and Mandarin & Bergamot Face Scrub (all 30ml) and they all smell utterly divine. Green People are also donating 30p from every pack sold straight to The Woodland Trust which makes gift buying totally guilt free! (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Green People Limited Edition Woodland Trust Men’s Gift Collection, £15.95. Primal beauty isn’t just something for the ladies you know – men can benefit from it too. This gift set contains two nourishing and SLS-free body washes for men; Orange Peel & Clove and Peppermint & Eucalyptus (both 100ml). I can tell you from personal experience that these smell absolutely gorgeous and you totally don’t have to be a man to enjoy them either. But if your man does wash with these you’ll probably eat him alive before the mistletoe comes out! Again 30p from every pack sold is donated straight to The Woodland Trust. (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Nailberry L’Oxygéné Collection 4 Pieces Gift Set, £55.00. A truly stunning gift set that will make any lovely lady blush! Nailberry’s L’Oxygéné range are breathable, ‘5 Free’ nail polishes. In other words water and air can pass through the polish to your nails, keeping them healthy. They’re free from those hormone disrupting nasties; formaldehyde, DBP, toluene, synthetic camphor, and formaldehyde resin. The gift set contains the Shine and Breathe Top Coat, Strengthen and Breathe Base Coat, and the Noirberry and Rouge polishes which I can only describe as being ‘Parisian Chic’. I own a couple of Nailberry polishes and I no longer get those awful flaky nails after wearing it daily!
- Bodhi & Birch Pep Noir Energising Duo, £32.00. Bodhi & Birch never fail to disappoint – an indulgent fusion of spicy Black Pepper, White Thyme, and vibrant Bergamot this beautiful unisex gift set is perfect for energising the skin and combating those overworked and fatigued muscles. Contains the Pep Noir Bath & Shower Therapy and Pep Noir Body Moisturiser, both in 200ml pump dispenser bottles. Having been a Bodhi & Birch fan for a while now I can honestly say that it’s like bringing the spa to your very own home! (Enter GREENS for 15% off.)
- Bodhi & Birch Neroli Lucé Revitalising Face Oil, £32.00. This is literally liquid gold in a bottle – a gorgeous face oil with Tunisian Neroli to tone the skin and festive Frankincense to rejuvenate. I featured the Neroli Lucé Revitalising Face Oil in my Top 5 Organic Skincare Products blog post so go check it out for more details! (Enter GREENS for 15% off.)
- Vapour Stratus Instant Skin Perfector, £41.00. A little while back Vapour sent me out some amazing products (almost all are listed in this gift guide) and this the Stratus Instant Skin Perfector is one of my faves by far. It is an organic 3–in–1 moisturiser, primer, and no-colour BB cream foundation that perfects the appearance of skin instantly. Perfect for that all natural no make-up look! (International customers can buy direct from Vapour).
- Vapour Aura Multi Use Blush Stain, £31.00. A gorgeous natural multi purpose stain that gives long lasting colour to the cheeks, lips, and eyes. Perfect for those ladies that are always on the go – and great for touching up after a sweaty gym sesh! (International customers can buy direct from Vapour).
- Rahua Defining Hairspray, £34.00. Say what?! A 90% natural hairspray?! And it’s medium hold? This stuff is pure luxury in a bottle, in fact Angelina Jolie is a huge fan of Rahua, it’s also totally vegan and gluten free! For definition, hold, and lasting touchable style any prima donna would be envious of.
- Neal’s Yard Organic Berry Complex with Antioxidant Vitamin C (100g), £22.00. You’ve probably heard of Neal’s Yard because of their fab beauty range – but did you know that they also make a range of herbal teas, remedies, and supplements? This Berry Complex is packed full of antioxidants that help boost skin’s collagen production and overall radiance whilst supporting the immune system. It’s also vegan and dairy, gluten, and sugar free.
- Skin & Tonic Beard Oil, £16.00. Naturismo are just the best when it comes to stocking natural and organic beauty corkers – such as this beard oil from Skin & Tonic. A combination of thistle and argan oil, it can be used both as a shaving oil and as a soothing ‘anti-itch’ beard treatment. Perfect for all of those Hipster’s out there! Now where are those beard baubles at?
- Green People Volumising Mascara in Brown-Black, £14.75. As featured in The Guardian – this is a mascara not to mess with – made from 98% natural ingredients it nourishes from root to lash whilst providing amazing colour and volume. I don’t think that I could ever go back to my beloved YSL now that I’ve made the switch! Stick this in someone’s stocking for a super special and non-toxic beaut surprise! (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Zoya Nail Polish, £10.50. Zoya Nail Polishes are free of Camphor, Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates), and Formaldehyde resin. They’re also vegan friendly and cruelty free. The Zoya range is packed full of vibrant colours – including some of the most amazing glitters! The shades Honor and Amal are as festive as they get with a gorgeous matte velvet finish. You can also find a huge range of Zoya polishes over at Naturismo.
- Vapour Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss, £18.00. A 100% natural lipgloss that hydrates and plumps lips to give a pout that even Marilyn Monroe would be envious of! This gloss leaves lips with a gorgeous slick of colour and shine, and smells gorgeous too. The shades Honor and Trust are my fave for a subtle natural look. (International customers can buy direct from Vapour).
- Vapour Siren Lipstick, £20.00. A 100% super moisturising natural lipstick that is very long-wearing. I’m not a fan of lipstick normally but I slick this on everyday in the shade ‘Incognito’, it smells heavenly, I don’t taste that icky chemical taste, and I don’t even know it’s there! (International customers can buy direct from Vapour).
- Pai Organic Muslin Face Cloth, £3.00. Every lady needs a 100% organic muslin cloth in their life – it gently exfoliates your skin leaving you clean as a whistle and super smooth. I use mine daily and I never have to exfoliate anymore! Pai also stock a whole host of natural organic beauty products.
- Konjac Heart Sponge Pink Clay, £8.99. This cute little heart shaped natural sponge with nourishing pink mineral rich clay is already on my Christmas wishlist! Great for use after being exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Hydrea Stress Spot Body Massager, £4.50. A gorgeous sustainable wooden hand held massager, perfect for easing tired and fatigued muscles. A great gift for those that need to unwind with a little extra TLC.
- Dr Bronner’s Organic Peppermint Castile Liquid Soap (59ml), £1.99. Dr Bronner’s has lasted the test of time – a beautiful natural and organic castile soap that can be used for anything from washing your hair to brushing your teeth to even doing your laundry! My whole family is obsessed with the stuff, and you can check out my review here. (It’s also available in bar form.)
- Neal’s Yard Organics Close Shave Oil (10ml), £7.50. 100% organic and vegan with a nourishing blend of jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, and essential oils to strengthen and tone the skin. Softens the hairs whilst protecting and smoothing the skin giving the ultimate smooth, comfortable shave. The perfect gift for the primal man!
- Lush Ultrablast Tooth Powder, £4.95. Described by Lush as “A galactically good blend of mint, watercress and wasabi takes your mouth to a different dimension.” This gorgeous tooth powder will leave even the dirtiest of mouths squeaky clean!
Crazy Cave Children
Because kids can be Paleo too, and even if they aren’t sometimes those big branded toys aren’t actually what they’ll use the most. I’ve compiled a list of ethical, educational, creative, fun and pampering products from baby to toddler, and even teens!
- Ewan the Dream Sheep®, £29.99 and Russell®, £34.99. Ewan the Dream Sheep® is a super special sheep – he emits soothing sounds at a low base frequency and a calming pink warm glow, much like within the womb, settling babies and toddlers into a peaceful slumber. I for one can vouch that this little chap works – Anya is now 2 and Ewan has settled her at times when I couldn’t – from birth to toddlerhood. Little Russell® is next on my list. Aimed at toddlers this lovable dog softly lights up the room with a calming green and blue ‘colour therapy’ light show. You can also record your voice, songs, or even favourite stories for you little one to enjoy. So chuck out that projector and grab a Russell®.
- Icebreaker Kids Oasis Long Sleeve Crewe, £40.00 and Oasis Leggings, £35.00. Icebreaker are pretty much one of the best companies for base layers around. They’re made from 100% breathable merino wool which will provide your little ones UV protection whilst keeping them warm in cold weather and vice versa. They are also naturally anti-bacterial so can be worn for days without washing – definitely a bonus! Sizes available from 1 to 13-14.
- Tatty Bumpkin Children’s Purple Yoga Mat, £25.00. This cute little kiddies quilted yoga mat is made from hand woven organically grown cotton with a natural rubber non-slip backing – perfect for toddlers and young children. It also comes with an adjustable carry bag so your little one can take it anywhere. (Mat measures at approx. 60cm x 145cm.)
- Green People Organic Babies Newborn Hamper, Was £36.99, Now £28.00. Green People have done it again with this little bundle of joy. The gift set contains; Scent Free Mum & Baby Rescue Balm 100ml, Scent Free Baby Oil 100ml, Scent Free Baby Wash & Shampoo 150ml, Nappy Cream Baby Balm 50ml, and a soft and cuddly organic cotton bib. I love the nappy balm – whenever Anya used to get a sore bum it would sort it out within the day! This gift set is perfect for mums-to-be, new mums, and newborns. (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Crystal Laboratory Kit, £25.00. As a kid I was super geeky – I used to have a subscription to a magazine that came with a new rock or gem every month. This Crystal Laboratory Kit from the Science Museum shop allows kids to create their own crystals of various shapes, sizes, and colours. Perfect for the little chemist or geologist in training. Suitable for ages 8+.
- The Human Body, Was £40.00, Now £34.00. Another Science Museum find – this Human Body Kit allows kids to exercise their mind and body – designed to help them understand the science behind the body during sporting activities. Set includes a life-like model of the human body and a DNA kit to reveal the body’s inner workings. Perfect for the sporty little biologist! Suitable for ages 9+.
- Pixel Kids Back Pack, £24.95. A high quality nylon rucksack with adjustable straps toting a silicone panel that little ones can attach plastic ‘pixels’ onto. The bag comes with 160 pixels and has room for 1023 pixel positions. Perfect for the budding artist or Minecraft enthusiast. Extra Pixel Chips can also be bought for £1.50 (per pack).
- My First Microscope, £20.00. A fully-functional 8x magnification microscope designed especially for little hands! It’s very easy to use featuring; two large eye pieces, a knob for simple focusing, and an LED light for fine detail. A great way to get kids out into nature – examining leaves and introducing them to the wonders of the microscopic world! Suitable for ages 3-7.
- Roller Wheel, £45.00. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use this inflatable child-sized wheel is perfect for kids to climb through and roll about in. It also contains little colourful balls inside that bounce around whilst the wheel rotates. Great for improving coordination. Will hold up to 36kg so sadly no, you cannot get inside! Suitable for ages 8+.
- Jack Wolfskin Grow Up Kids Sleeping Bag, £40.00. Finally a sleeping bag which grows with your little ones! The Grow Up Sleeping Bag can be lengthened from 130cm to 170cm making it suitable for children aged roughly 8-16 years. The sythetic fill provides adequate insulation at moderate temperatures and there is extra filling in the footbox to keep cold-sensitive toes warm. (Please note that this sleeping bag is not suitable for extreme temperatures.)
- Wool and the Gang Zion Lion Hat Knitting Kit, £39.50 and Lil’ Snood Dogg Knitting Kit, £49.50. These knitting kits from Wool and the Gang will making any budding knitter jump for joy. They’re a little less Grandma and a whole lot Hipster so they are perfect for older children and teenagers alike. The Zion Lion Hat kit contains 1 x 200g 100% Peruvian Alpaca wool, 1 pattern, and a pair of 12mm knitting needles. The Lil’ Snood Dogg kit contains 2 x balls of 100% Peruvian wool, 1 pattern, 1 darning needle, and a pair of 15mm knitting needles.
- Reebok Kettlebell, 2.5kg, Was £12.99, Now £8.99 and 5kg, Was £19.99, Now £15.99. Kids lifting weights still seems a bit taboo these days but exercise that uses all major muscle groups through a complete range of motion can be beneficial to children. Kettlebells provide a dynamic and fun workout and don’t take up much space. A 2.5kg would be a great starting point especially for children aged 9+ and a 5kg would be more suitable for pre and early teens. Just remember to get them some proper tuition and start off on a two handed swing.
- Hevea Natural Rubber Soothers, £5.99. These Hevea dummies are made from 100% natural rubber and are toxin free. They come in round and orthodontic teats, look incredibly cute with their itsby bitsy cut out patterns, and they even come in toddler sizes too. I’m not a big dummy person but I have used one of these every now and then and Anya loved hers. They’re also perfect when teething. Hevea also stock a range of teethers and bath toys.
- Amber Pumpkin Amber Teething Necklace, £12.95. Okay so using amber to combat teething might sound like a bit of mumbo jumbo but in my experience it works a treat, plus seeing little monkeys wearing them is beyond cute. Amber Pumpkin stock gorgeous 100% Baltic Amber necklaces at an affordable price. Although they state that these necklaces aren’t suitable for children under 3 years this is simply because they pose as a choking hazard or could potentially get caught on something if the child is left unattended. These aren’t toys so always keep a watchful eye, never let a child chew on them, or leave them wearing one unattended.
- Organic Monkey Baby Oils, £7.50-£12.00. Another amazing 100% natural and organic baby range. Available as a tummy oil, massage oil, cheek rub (teething), and cradle cap scalp oil. They all smell amazing and pretty much all do what they say on the tin. I’ve still got my bottles from when Anya was a baby and I use them myself too!
- Sherpa Pangdey Kids Beanie, £20.00. I absolutely love the range of hats that Sherpa has to offer for kiddies – they are vividly coloured and so fun. It is so rare to find a clothing company that makes clothing that will last a life time. They’re also an ethical company – every time you make a purchase money is donated to Sherpa children and families, to read more click here. This hat is hand-knit from 100% lambswool and lined with 100% Polarfleece® polyester which will keep your little one’s head toasty all winter.
- Green People Oy! Cleanser, Make-up Remover, and Moisturiser, £9.95. This is a gorgeously scented organic and natural 3-in-1 cleanser, make-up remover & moisturiser for teen skin containing Rosehip, Willow Bark, Prebiotics, Green Tea & Mandarin so it works for anyone – even those with sensitive or acne-prone skin. Don’t worry though the boys won’t miss out as you can grab a bottle of Oy! Foaming Clear Skin Face Wash, £11.95 containing Organic Green Tea, Willow Bark, Witch Hazel, Sage & Tea Tree. (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Land Adventure Pen, £10.00. Perfect for the little outdoor explorer – this compact ‘pen’ contains a 4x magnifying glass, air holes, a sample vial, pocket clip, a ruler, and some tweezers. Bargain!
- Tatty Bumpkin Movement and Music series – “This is the Life” CD, £11.99. Perfect to buy alongside the Tatty Bumpkin yoga mat this CD has 14 tracks and a 32 page book with instructions on how to practice some easy yoga poses! Perfect for the tiny spiritualist! Suitable for ages 8+.
- Rubik’s Cube, £9.75. Yup the Rubik’s Cube is a classic toy making a comeback at the moment. The Rubik’s Cube will test and develop your child’s memory, sequencing and problem solving skills – all whilst having fun of course! Suitable for ages 8+.
- Ronhill Vizion Snapband, £4.00. Okay so a highly reflective snap band might seem more adequate for an adult than a child but these things used to entertain my eldest like there was no tomorrow. Highly addictive and silly fun that will entertain your kids for hours and keep them protected when out on late night family walks – without them even realising!
- Build Your Own Kaleidoscope, £6.95. Nothing screams “FUN” more than a Kaleidoscope – and building one together as a family is the most perfect Christmas gift that you could ask for. These have gone down a treat at Christmas in my household so why not give building one a go?!
Let’s face it – being Paleo means spending a whole lot of time in the kitchen experimenting on the latest recipes and trying to figure out how to make them even better. I’ve come up with a list of THE most awesome kitchen gifts for any budding Paleo cook to even the most expert chef!
- KitchenAid Artisan 4.8L Stand Mixer in Candy Apple Red, £399.00. For that special someone who OWNS at baking… Wow just where do I start on this one? If you know anyone that loves to cook, like a lot, then a KitchenAid is pretty much like a fantasy – most of us can’t afford such luxuries so this would be the ultimate culinary gift. This kitchen gadget comes complete with a whole host of attachments such as; a wire whisk, dough hook, flat beater, not to mention the 4.83L bowl and pouring shield. KitchenAid also sell different add on attachments such as pasta makers and mince grinders!
- Magimix Le Mini Plus Food Processor in Black £149.95. The Magimix is pretty much the crème de la crème of food processors – it comes will all kinds of crazy blades but it quickly and efficiently blends and processes everything and anything – you can even make the smoothest of bread doughs. Ideal for someone that loves their kitchen gadgetry and wants things done in the most quick and efficient way.
- Hemsley + Hemsley Spiralizer, £29.95. Spiralizing vegetables has become the latest trend these days – everyone’s going oodles for zoodles! This is a fun kitchen gadget that will bring your favourite (and not so favourite) vegetables to life. Perfect for those that love health and want to master the art of plating.
- Alessi Juicy Salif Citrus Squeezer, £49.00. For those that love a bit of modern kitchen eye candy the Alessi Juicy Salif Citrus Squeezer is just the thing. Yes it resembles something similar to a pod from War of the Worlds but surely that gives you all the more reason to buy it?! It’s a beautiful piece of functional modern art that will beautifully adorn any kitchen work top!
- Zoku Ice Cream Maker, £15.00. Perfect for the indulgent chef, the Zoku Ice Cream Maker can whip up a mean coconut milk or ‘nicecream’ in as little as 10 minutes, and it can be stored easily in the freezer ready to pull out at any moment when ice cream is a necessity.
- Chemex Coffee Maker, £42.00. The Chemex is perfect for the hipster coffee lover at heart – sure it resembles something out of a chemistry lab but it brews the smoothest, clearest, and purest cup of coffee and is sure not to disappoint.
- Excalibur Dehydrator 5-Tray, £239.00-£259.00. Dehydrators are no longer for professional chefs, they are for the modern day healthy eating enthusiast – especially those following a raw or Paleo diet. Make your own beef jerky, dried fruits, or even raw Paleo wraps and cakes.
- Sousvide Supreme, £349.00. A sous vide machine is an energy efficient way of cooking perfect meat, fish, and vegetables with a gourmet taste. With a Sous-vide you cook food in vacuum-sealed pouches and submerge into a precisely-controlled water bath held at a constant temperature. Perfect for the serious culinary craftsmen.
- Olive Wood Board, Large, £29.50. This beautifully hand-crafted olive wood board is perfect for tapas style eating but also doubles up as a great prop for the avid food photographer or blogger!
- PureNature Fermenting Crock for Sauerkraut, £26.30. For someone that loves fermented foods or wants to give fermenting a bash, this 5-litre crock pot is perfect for the beginner fermenter. The book The Art of Fermentation, £19.42 would also be a perfect addition.
- The Tiger Nut Company, Tiger Nut Lover Hamper Box, £41.99. Tiger nuts are one of the most delicious, nutritious, and Paleo foods around, but for some reason they aren’t as well known as other seeds. The hamper includes; 1kg bag Organic Tiger Nuts, (ideal for making tiger nut milk), 150g Premium Peeled Tiger Nuts,500g Organic Chufa de Valencia flour, 250g Organic Chufa de Valencia Tiger Nuts, and 35g Organic Cacao Dusted Tiger Nuts. (Enter GOTSAxmas for a free 150g bag of their Premium Peeled Tiger Nuts (RRP £5.99).)
- Karoto Peeler, £9.95. The Karoto Peeler takes the danger out of peeling carrots and injects the fun back into cooking! That’s right it’s a giant pencil sharpener for carrots. Perfect for those who love to add a little colour and gadgetry to their kitchens.
- Avocad Vegan Organic Superfood Salad Dressing, £12.00. I had the pleasure of meeting the most wonderful woman behind this delicious salad dressing – a self proclaimed southerner and single mum. Her salad dressing not only tastes amazing but only contains unprocessed and organic ingredients. A gorgeous blend of organic virgin avocado oil, coconut nectar, cayenne pepper, turmeric, raw apple cider vinegar, garlic, and celtic sea salt. This will make any salad (and hungry human) jump for joy.
- Black & Blum BOX APPETIT, £16.95. A clever lunch box with a funky yet minimalist design. It’s BPA free and comes with a a sauce pot, inner dish, and fork – perfect for any Paleo or primal meal on the go.
- Chef’s Blowtorch, £23.00. Brilliant for colouring meat after sous-vide cooking and creates fantastic looking brulees and meringue toppings. (Gas canister must be purchased separately.)
- Wood Chips, £4.50. These wood chips are 100% natural and harvested from sustainable sources, specifically for food smoking. They come in a variety of different ‘flavours’ and make BBQ’s taste phenomenal.
- Silicone Chocolate Moulds, Pyramids, £6.95. These silicone chocolate moulds are easy to use and also double up as perfect gummy moulds too! Perfect for the raw chocolate addict.
- Mexican Chilli Selection, £11.00. Perfect for any chilli lover this set includes; 1 x Cascabel Chillies 40g, 1 x Guajillo Chillies 60g, 1 x Piquin Chillies 30g, 1 x Whole Habanero Chilli, 1 x Tasting Notes & Bag.
- Round Food Rings, £1.75-£2.50. For those that love to make their creations look like works of art. Suitable for plating up indiviual portions and available in 3 different sizes.
- ProQ Marinade Injector, £9.95. We all know a meat lover, I mean someone that really loves meat and will literally go to any lengths to make their meat taste extra heavenly. This marinade injector means that meat can be marinated in a matter of minutes by injecting the sauce through the meat, distributing it evenly.
- Pure Yuzu Juice, £9.75. Yuzu juice tastes much like a wild mandarin orange crossed with a lemon, with some slightly floral notes. There is nothing in the world that is comparable in taste and it makes the most perfect salad dressing and is even perfect in desserts.
I’m a huge fitness fanatic myself so this was my favourite list to compile. I’ve come up with a list of the best training equipment, clothing, and supplements that I use personally every day and a couple that are on my own personal wishlist. You’ll find plenty of interesting, high quality products here and even some awesome discounts!
- Vibram FiveFingers Trek Ascent LR, £128.30. An amazing barefoot running shoe – Great for off-road running and hiking in all conditions due to the rugged traction and sure grip. The shoe also contains a great ‘soft spot’ which disperses the impact when running over sharp objects to minimise any discomfort. I’m loving these shoes at the moment and they are brilliant for the cold and muddy weather. Perfect for any barefoot running enthusiast! These badboys are available in array of colours in both Men’s or Women’s over at Feetus.co.uk. (Enter GOTSA5 for 5% off.)
- Helly Hansen Men’s Pace and Women’s Aspire Norviz Long Sleeve Training Top, £75.00. Yes that’s right a long sleeved tech top with 360 degree reflectivity and DWR material to shed rain and protect from the wind. I absolutely love mine and I can’t live without it now. Not to mention that the thumb hole helps to keep me extra warm and I look super stylish whilst staying safe on my late night runs. Perfect for the serious yet stylish runner.
- Helly Hansen Men’s Pace and Women’s Aspire Norviz Training Tights, £65.00. These running tights offer 360 degree reflectivity and have been body mapped to fit to perfection, supporting certain parts of your lower body. They have just the right amount of compression to them and because of the body mapped fit they almost feel insulated. Not to mention they make any butt look perfect!
- Jawbone UP3, £129.99. The Jawbone UP3 is a jewellery come lifestyle and fitness tracker that tracks your sleep cycle, resting and passive heart rate, activity levels, and even logs your food consumption via the UP3 app for an overall picture of health. This is perfect for those on the go who want to learn how to lose weight safely, improve their quality of sleep, and reduce stress levels. It’s also compatible with most Apple and Android devices.
- Kettlebells from KO Sports – KO Sports is my favourite place to buy fitness equipment from at a reasonable price. Kettlebells provide an all over body workout and are great for those wanting gym equipment that doesn’t take up space but will help them burn fat and get ripped fast. Available in 4kg to 32kg (prices vary from £11.95 to £139.96).
- Earth Runners, £70.00. These sandals are perfect for the minimalist barefoot runner that isn’t quite ready to take the plunge into being fully barefoot. Earth Runners combine a similar ancient design to those used by the Tarahumara Native Americans – a tribe renowned for their long-distance running ability. They are ridiculously comfy and actually really simple to run in. Earth Runners contain copper inserts and conductive laces to ground you electrically by allowing electron transfer from the planet direct to your body. (Enter GOTSA10 at the checkout for 10% off.)
- Myprotein Dipping Belt, £20.49. The Myprotein Dipping Belt is the essential tool for increasing your weight whilst performing dipping and chinning exercises and can support in excess of up to 100kg additional weight. Perfect for the serious weighlifter and calisthenics lover! (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off.)
- PurePharma PR3, £ 54.99. PurePharma PR3 is one of the cleanest protein powders on the market at the moment and is suitable for those following a Paleo diet. It’s nutritional content is combined for perfect recovery, and provides what your body really needs to rebuild, replenish and restore. (Also available via KITBOX.)
- PurePharma-3 (1 Month Supply), £49.00. Conveniently packaged daily doses of high quality vitamin D3, magnesium and omega-3 fish oil perfect for those following a Paleo or active lifestyle. (Also available via KITBOX.)
- Camelbak Marathoner Hydration System, £79.99. Worn by ultra runner Xavier Thévenard when he won the 2015 UTMB (the legendary trail race around Mont Blanc), the Camelbak Marathoner will be perfect for any avid long distance runner. It fits comfortably without any moving around and carries 2 litres of water for optimum hydration. Currently on sale over at Wiggle for £55.30 so snap one up quickly!
- Buddy Lee Olympic Aero Speed Jump Rope, £40.99. Rated “Best Rope” by Men’s Health and Men’s Fitness this is designed for the serious athlete and fitness enthusiast in mind. It’s designed with a patented swivel bearing system for ultra fast and smooth rope turning action with no rope tangle! I love mine and it’s so compact you can take it anywhere! (Internatonal customers can buy direct from the Buddy Lee site.)
- Myprotein Liquid Chalk (250ml), £6.59. This liquid chalk is perfect to apply on both hands and feet to improve grip and reduce sweating during exercise. Liquid chalk doesn’t leave stains everywhere like the traditional powdered chalk does so this is a great no-fuss addition to anyone’s fitness arsenal. (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off.)
- Fat Gripz™, £26.99. Fat Gripz™ are used by top UFC fighters an British Royal Marine Commandos alike – they help to improve your grip strength by widening the width of your grip. Fat Gripz™ fit all bars, dumbbells, and even pull up bars – perfect for those that love a good challenge! (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off.)
- Myprotein Resistance Bands (Pair), £8.49-£34.99. These resistance bands can be used to add extra resistance when performing bench press and deadlift training but they are also a great aid with pull-ups and other body weight exercises such as press-ups. I have been using mine for assisted muscle ups and have seen lots of progress with my training so these are perfect for fitness enthusiasts of every level. (Use the code GOTSA for 20% off.)
- Stance Socks, £9.99-£12.99. If you know someone that loves to wear a pair of flashy and stylish socks when they hit the gym then Stance socks are definitely for them! KITBOX stocks an array of styles for both men and women including the latest ‘HOLLIDAZE’ festive range. (Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.)
- JAW Pull-up Grips in Black, £24.99. JAW Pull-up Grips prevent your hands from getting ripped open whilst doing pull ups and also help to minimise calluses. Perfect for the CrossFit or calisthenics enthusiast! (Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.)
- Bulldog Gear Mobility Ball, £5.99. The Bulldog Gear Mobility Ball gets to places that a foam roller just won’t get to – perfect for sore athletes! (Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.)
- Promixx 1.0, £18.99. Looking like some crazy invention out of a sci-fi film, the Promixx shaker makes lumpy shakes, powdery supplement drinks, and time consuming mixes a thing of the past. The Promixx uses a vortex to mix everything up and could also help to make the nutrients more bioavailable (easier to absorb within the body). (Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.)
- Unbroken Designs The Kettlebell Stud Earrings, £19.99 and Tiny Silver Kettlebell Necklace, £19.99. Unbroken Designs makes some of THE cutest workout accessories that ever lived but they also make some pretty awesome jewellery for us weight lifting ladies. Definitely on my Christmas wish list for this year! (Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.)
- 2XU Compression Calf Guard in Red, £23.99. 2XU are like – the leaders in compression wear – I own a pair of cropped running leggings and they squeeze me like a tube of toothpaste (but in a good way)! These compression calf guards are perfect for weightlifters and runners alike – they help to warm up and prepare muscles and reduce the risk of potential injury. (Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.)
Before I had my 3rd baby I started to turn into a fully fledged Outdoor Owl – climbing mountains and doing the odd spot of bouldering so I’ve come up with a list of amazing products for that special climber, outdoor rambler, camper, or even survivalist in your life.
- Jetboil Flash Cooking System, £105.00. The Jetboil Flash is every camper’s dream gadget – it boils half a litre of water in less than two minutes, and it all packs away inside the 1 litre pot that it comes with. The cooking system also has; an insulated cover that changes colour when the water is hot, a drink through lid, a stable tripod base, and a measuring cup. Boils up to 12 litres water per 100g gas cartridge. You can also get the Jetboil Coffee Press, £12.00 – which makes a damn fine cup of coffee I have to say.
- Sherpa Lakpa Rita Men’s and Women’s Hardshell Jacket, £280.00. Lakpa Rita was the first Sherpa to climb the highest peaks on all seven continents, and this jacket is named in his honour. It’s the best waterpoof and breathable jacket that Sherpa sell – made from an eVent® ® waterproof/air permeable ripstop fabric that’s also been DWR treated. For those of you who aren’t outdoorsy all this means is that the fabric is super tough, hard to rip when caught on things, is water proofed to the max so even when you put pressure on it the water won’t seep through, water will bead and repel off fabric, and the wind can’t break through. This jacket is perfect for the serious outdoorsman or woman!
- Sherpa Kirtipur Men’s and Women’s Sweater, £240.00. Sherpa are an amazing company that makes outdoor clothes that will keep you protected from the elements but will also last you a life time. Sherpa are also an ethical company – every time you make a purchase, money is donated to Sherpa children and families, to read more click here. Kirtipur is a small village in Nepal and teams of village women gather daily to knit and assemble these gorgeous sweaters – hence the name. These hand-knitted sweaters use PrimaLoft® Silver core insulation – a synthetic and cruelty free alternative to duck down. It’s also widely used in larger companies such as Patagonia and The North Face. PrimaLoft® is soft, breathable, lightweight and retains its warmth even when wet (unlike down). This jumper will keep those you love snug as a bug, in a rug.
- Icebreaker Men’s and Women’s Everyday Leggings, £50.00. These snug fitting leggings from Icebreaker are made from 100% merino wool making them naturally odor resistant with no need to wash daily. They also regulate body temperature when hot or cold, are breathable, and provide natural UV protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Icebreaker Men’s and Women’s Everyday Long Sleeve Crewe, £50.00. Again the slim fitting Icebreaker Everyday Long Sleeve Crewe is made from 100% merino wool making it naturally odor resistant (with no need for daily washing), regulates body temperature when hot or cold, is breathable, and provides natural UV protection from the sun’s harmful rays making it the ultimate outdoor baselayer. I wear mine all through the winter underneath my clothes and have even gone on long runs wearing it too.
- Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker, £24.99. For Barista style coffee in under a minute, and with less mess and fuss than a cafetiere, the AeroPress Coffee Maker is the perfect friend for any traveler, or even just those with incredibly busy life styles.
- Berghaus Wilderness 65+15 Rucksack, £140.00 or Women’s Ridgeway 60+10, £120.00. Perfect for the super rambler, the Berghaus Wilderness Rucksack has a 65-litre capacity large enough to pack all the gear needed for a multi-day adventure in the great outdoors. It also has 2 multi-expansion side panels for a further 15-litres storage space. Berghaus uses the BIOFIT® Back System for a more personal adjustment and fitting, and has a curved hipbelt for added support and comfort.
- Buff Hoodie Buff Thermal, £36.00. That’s right it’s a thermal Buff with a hood attached – genius! Made from highly breathable and antibacterial merino wool with a Polartec Polar Fleece lining it will keep the wearer warm and shielded from the elements. Perfect for those that want to stay stylish whilst out on their outdoor adventures – whether climbing, hiking, or even snowboarding!
- BioLite SiteLight, £30.00. Perfect for the avid camper the BioLite SiteLite is a string of two powerful lights that you can hang around your campsite – the lights are a powerful 150 lumens and run for up to 8 hours at full brightness. You can connect up to 4 lights using the BioLite PowerLight, £69.95 to create a grid of lights with up to 40ft of reach.
- Stanley Classic Vacuum Flask 1L, £35.00. Perfect for any adventurer this Stanley flask comes in a timeless khaki green and uses a vacuum for optimum insulation. It’s made from BPA free steel and can keep things both hot or cold for up to 24 hours. The lid is also insulated, leak proof, and doubles up as a handy cup. You must however fill with freshly boiled water for at least 10 minutes before filling it with hot liquids otherwise it won’t work as efficiently.
- Black and Blum Eau Good Water Bottle, £14.95. An 800ml BPA free filter water bottle that uses a traditional Japanese binchotan charcoal (which lasts up to 6 months) to make tap water taste great. It also has a cork and silicone topper in keeping with its minimalistic design. Although not suitable with water from the great outdoors it will definitely be a lovely bottle to tote at a campsite and stay hydrated with!
- Wild Country Dipper Chalk Bag, £13.00. This chalk bag from Wild Country comes in two vibrant colours, is lightweight, has a brushed fleece lining, and has an ergonomic shape to make a brilliant ‘dipping’ bag perfect for any indoor or outdoor boulderer or climber!
- DMM Chalk Ball, £2.00. What’s climbing without chalk? Difficult that’s what! This chalk ball takes away all of the mess of the traditional loose chalk and be conveniently transported anywhere. Perfect when teamed with a chalk bag!
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter, £22.00. Perfect for the ultimate primal adventurer, the LifeStraw BPA-free Personal Filter allows you to drink directly from any river or stream, removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella, and filters upto 1000 litres of water! Better yet it can travel with you anywhere making it an ideal piece of survival equipment when out hiking or camping in the wild.
- Petzl Tikkina Headtorch, £20.00. This funky coloured Petzl Tikkina Headtorch has a widebeam and ambient setting, with a maximum of 60 lumens and distance of 30m it makes it the perfect headtorch for outdoor and camping use!
- Blue Mountain Orb Light with Karabiner (1W), £5.00. This cheap, cheerful, and funky Orb Light comes with a karabiner so that you can simply hook it to the roof of your tent. Perfect for any outdoor enthusiast’s stocking!
- Victorinox Mountaineer Knife, £37.00. Victorinox sell a huge variety of Swiss Army Knives but the Mountaineer Knife is an affordable choice for any outdoor survivalist. It contains a; large blade, small blade, corkscrew, can opener with small screwdriver, bottle opener with large screwdriver, reamer and punch, tweezers and nail file, toothpick, scissors, hook, metal file, and metal saw.
- 550 Paracord Firesteel Survival Bracelet, £11.95. This is the ultimate survival bracelet for absolute pennies! It’s made of 16 feet of 7 strand Paracord that can hold upto 250kg before breaking. The toggle is made from ferrocium rod that gives the wearer the ability to create a spark and thus start a fire. The bracelet is adjustable and comes in a whole host of funky colours so there really is something for everyone.
- Snare-Vival Trap Pocket Snare, £13.95. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea to catch their own dinner, but if you venture outdoors for long periods of time it’s always better to be safe than sorry. This trap is a brilliant addition to any survival kit and is suitable for catching game and fish.
- Foil Hypothermia Blanket – Nato Issue, £1.95. The way the British weather is going these days I feel like I need to carry one of these badboys in my pocket just when doing the school run. Help your loved ones stay safe with this pocket sized space blanket that can help to retain up to 90% of body heat in emergencies.
As much as I am a creature of constant activity and work, it’s still nice to be able to take some me-time. Living a Paleo life in this modern day world can’t always be simple so I’ve come up with a list of gifts that will de-stress, comfort, and get that special someone’s life back on track, especially within the winter months.
- Urban Outfitters Himalayan Salt Desk Lamp, £18.00 or Salty Lamps Small Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp, £19.99. Salt lamps are basically nature’s negative ion generators – pretty crazy huh? All of the electronic devices that we use in this day and age bombard our bodies with electromagnetic frequencies and pretty much pollute the air that we breathe. Himalayan salt lamps remove moisture from the air using a build up of ions and also gets rid of electron air pollutants, and reduces allergens and irritants. But most of all they look so damn pretty!
- Lumie BodyClock STARTER 30, £59.95. The Lumie Bodyclock is a wake-up light (or dawn simulator) that wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This signals your body to ease production of sleep hormones and increase those that help to wake you up. Wake-up lights keep a healthy sleep cycle, and boost mood and energy levels. Help your beloved friends and family wake up like real cavemen (or women) and grab one today!
- Philips Wake-up Light, Was £100.00, Now £90.00. Yup like the Lumie Bodyclock the Philips Wake-up Light helps to simulate the sun’s natural morning rays. This however also has 3 natural sounds to fall asleep/wake up to and an FM Radio. The Philips Wake-up Light is also the only Wake-up Light clinically proven to work.
- The North Face Men’s and Women’s Nuptse Tent Mules, £36.00. These are probably the best slippers that man has ever invented – they are meant for use when camping in your tent but are perfect for home use too. They’re super warm due to their Primoloft® ThermoBall™ insulation, and have ripstop uppers that are water-resisitant and protective against abrasion. The soles are also pretty grippy too. Mine lasted me a good three years including a run through the city centre in a rainy downpour (don’t ask) and felt like someone was hugging my feet with pillows at all times.
- The Squatty Potty, £27.00-£49.99. If you’ve seen the video of the unicorn pooping out multicoloured ice-cream already, you’ll know that we’ve all been pooping wrong! Like really wrong. The Squatty Potty emulates a squat like position allowing your poop to flow freely for swift and comfortable elimnation. Even those who normally suffer from constipation will feel the benefits. If you like to hand out joke presents at Christmas then this certainly will be your cup of tea!
- Barbell Apparel in Slim or Straight Athletic Fit, £99.99. I’ve been sent a pair of these super stretchy jeans from Barbell Apparel themselves to test run and I have been more than impressed after not being able to wear jeans for about 6 years. If you know anyone who struggles to fit into jeans because, well – they’ve got back, and um… meaty thighs… then this is the gift for them. Forking out pretty much £100 for a pair of jeans might seem crazy but the quality is as high as leading designer brands and you can even hit the gym or local CrossFit box without a nasty builder’s butt appearing out of nowhere. If you love someone enough BUY THEM THESE NOW because they are so freakin’ amazing! (Enter the code 6JSBZY1PRREI to get £5 off your order when you spend over £30.)
- Yuyu Long Hot Water Bottle, £33.00 to £179.00. For the lady, man, or child (or even man child) of luxury the eco-friendly Yuyu Bottle is long enough to snuggle around your body, keeping you uber warm, and comes in fleece and even 100% cashmere variations. In fact I think I might need to buy one for myself this winter!
- Neal’s Yard Organics Aromatherapy Blend Festive (10ml), £9.70. Tis’ the season to be jolly after all – so give someone the gift of being able to create a festive ambience with the gorgeously warming scent of mandarin orange, frankincense, and clove organic essential oils.
- Mindfulness Colouring Book, £7.99. For that person in your life that just never stops, and never switches off this colouring book is packed full of 112 pages of beautiful pictures that will release their tension and let it flow creatively from their de-stressed fingertips.
- t+ immunity (Vitamin enriched green tea), £3.69. Treat your loved ones to a hug in a mug with a difference – t+ teas are made from a natural blend of green tea, herbs, fruit and vitamins. I had the opportunity to sample some myself when I met their lovely team at the Leeds Winterfest and they were delicious. The t+ immunity tea contains real orange and blueberry and is high in vitamin C which acts as a natural immune booster, whilst the green tea helps to fight off nasties with its super antioxidants. (Use the code GOTSA2015 for a jolly 15% discount on everything on the site.)
Everyone needs a little pleasure in their life – even those living a totally ‘clean’ lifestyle. I’ve come up with the best subscriptions, high quality snack boxes, and delicious treats available online.
Snack Boxes and Subscriptions
- Primal Snack Box. The perfect grain, gluten, soy, dairy, and refined sugar free snack boxes. Vegan and vegetarian options are even available. You can order a box or subscribe. Boxes available to buy from £9.99-£21.99 and monthly subscriptions £17.99-£19.99.
- Vivo Life Snack Boxes, £14.99-£19.99. Vivo Life are a leading one-stop-online-shop focusing on natural and high quality health, fitness, and natural beauty products. They recently started making snack boxes and boy are they amazing! You’ll find a selection of the following boxes; Lifestyle Box (with the option to include or exclude whey powder), Paleo Lifestyle Box, Vegan Lifestyle Box, and even a Kids Box! These aren’t on subscription but the contents do change weekly. (Enter gotsa10 for 10% off.)
- Rave Coffee, £16.96-£74.25. Rave Coffee were recommended to me by a friend and offer 3 month gift subscriptions for £19.25, with 6 and 12 month subscriptions available. Subscribers get a fresh 250g bag of gourmet coffee a month, detailed farm and tasting notes, and a brewing guide booklet. If subscription isn’t what you’re looking for they stock all different kinds of coffees; single origin, blends, decaf, green coffee beans – you name it, they have it!
- LoveLula Beauty Box, £12.50-£150. The LoveLula Beauty Box is a great way to discover new natural beauty brands and products without forking out a huge wad of cash. A monthly subscription costs just £12.50. 3 month and 1 year subscriptions are also available.
- Soulmate Food Meal Plans. Soulmate Food specialise in meal planning, from Paleo and alkaline cooking to specialist raw food production, as well as free-from procedures to produce beautiful, nutritious, and healthy dishes delivered straight to your door. A 1 Week CONTINUOUS 6 Day Full Paleo Plan is available for £170. You will also find 4 week and 12 week plans available to purchase.
- The Raw Chocolate Company Chocolate Bars, £0.99-£1.99. These were one of the first raw chocolate bars that I ever reviewed and they are super scrummy! Available in 22g and 44g bars in the following flavours; Goji and Orange, Vanoffe (a white chocolate vanilla toffee), Vanoffe Dark, Pitch Dark (72%), Mint with Xylitol, and Orange with Xylitol. There are also a wide range of fruity Raw Chocolate Snacks available, priced between £1.49-£5.99. These are truly some delicious chocolate treats fit for any stocking so get buying! Also available from Vivo Life. (Enter RCC10VIP15 for 10% off. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Raw Halo Chocolate, £3.50. Yup more raw chocolate but this time more of a luxury product with some indulgent flavour combinations. The packaging is also soooo beautiful too. Available in 33g bars in the following flavours; Pure Dark, Dark + Nibs, Dark + Sour Cherry and Almond, Dark + Sweet Orange, Pure Mylk, Mylk + Crispies, Mylk + Goji Berry and Vanilla, Mylk + Salted Caramel, and Mylk + Pink Himalayan Salt. You can find my Raw Halo review here. (Enter the code LOVEPALEO for 20% off. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Inspiral Raw Christmas Cake (4 pots), £13.00. These puddings are just the most amazing things ever! With a dense, spiced, raw fruitcake base, a smooth raw almond marzipan layer, and a coconut and vanilla cream frosting these Raw Christmas Cakes are sure to turn heads. If you know someone that is a raw foodist, vegan, or follows a Paleo diet then these little organic Raw Christmas Cakes will be amazing replacements for those inferior traditional ones! (Enter GOTSA10 for 10% off Inspiral Raw Christmas Cakes. Code expires 31st Dec, 2015.)
- Rawlicious Raw & Organic Crackers, £5.49. These raw crackers are free from any nasties; no gluten, dairy, sprouted buckwheat, or any other allergens (except for nuts). They are perfect to stuff into a stocking and will make those missing out on the cheese and cracker festivities super happy. Available in; Tomato Pizza, Italian Herb, Artisan Bread, and Brazil Nut & Thyme.
- Nourish Plum Spice Macaroons (2 pack), £2.50. These are some delicious looking handmade almond and coconut macaroons infused with cinnamon, ginger, and cardamom.
- Lovechock Chocolates, £2.79-£3.99. Probably my favourite brand of raw chocolate – the Lovechock bars are super chunky, have the funkiest packaging, and always come with a cute little happy haiku inside.
- Nua Naturals Hot Chocolate Spicy Brand, £6.95. An organic hot chocolate blend packed with a fiery kick from chilli and cayenne pepper, coupled with rich organic cacao powder and exotic spices. It’s sweetened with coconut palm sugar too so it’s pretty much as guilt free as it can get at Christmas.
- Primal Bakers Chocolate Orange Biscuits, £3.99. Because, if you’re going to have hot chocolate you just gotta have some biscuits too! Also available from the Primal Bakers website.
- Cacao & Cricket Flour CROBAR, £2.25. That’s right a fruit and nut bar with added protein – from crickets! Over 2 billion people in the world eat insects – that’s almost 80% of the world’s population! CROBAR’s are high in antioxidants and have a great omega 3 to 6 ratio of 1:2.2. You can read my review over at Primal Eye Magazine and find out just how tasty they really are. (You can also buy direct from Gathr Foods.)
- Grub Salt & Vinegar Roasted Crickets, £3.49. If you’d like to take the entomophagy a step further then Grub are your buds! It doesn’t get anymore typically British than salt and vinegar making these crickets will be a great addition to any British primal stocking. They also double up as a great joke present! (Enter grublove for 10% off.)
- Designed2Eat The Fudge Brownie, £2.25. This gluten-free fudge brownie is made with organic cocoa powder, dates, sunflower seeds, creamed coconut, and coconut palm sugar for a super handy (but delicious) snack on the go! (Enter GOTSA15 for 15% off.)
Even man’s best friend deserves some Chrimbo love. I’ve given you my top 10 favourite products for kitty cats and doggies – so go forth and spoil those furry friends of yours rotten!
- Canicross Complete Kit, £120. A complete Canicross set with the Non-Stop Free Motion harness, Rock Empire Belt and Zero DC Line. Suitable for anyone who wants to start Canicrossing with their dog. Suitable for running, Bikejoring or scootering. DOGFIT also offer a Beginner’s Canicross Starter Kit for £99.00.
- Taste Of The Wild Pacific Stream With Salmon Grain-free Dog Food (13.6kg), £45.99. Yes, now your dog can go Paleo too! A grain-free dog food made with sweet potatoes and real smoked salmon that provides highly digestible energy, for sensitive dogs.
- Hill’s Ideal Balance Feline Adult No Grain Fresh Chicken (2kg), £16.99. A 100% natural and grain-free cat food made with fresh chicken, potato, vegetables, and animal fat. Great for any little kitties’ Christmas dinner!
- Laverstoke Park Raw Dog Food (1kg), £5.49. Treat your dog to something really special this Christmas with a selection of raw, organic, and grass-fed meats. Stores well in the freezer and will be gobbled up in seconds!
- Buster DogMaze in Lime, £24.99. Dogs aren’t supposed to be fed copious amounts of food, they are supposed to actively work and hunt for their food. The Buster DogMaze stimulates and challenges your dog’s sense while eating making them work for their food, preventing them from gobbling down the whole lot in seconds and suffering the aftermath.
- Planet Dog Orbee Mazee in Raspberry, £19.95. A dog toy with a difference – a stimulating puzzle that will reward your dog with tasty treats!
- Fat Cat Kitty Kahuna Lounge O Rama, £29.99. A furniture and space saving creation that contains catnip toys, a bed, and even a scratching panel in one.
- Fellipet Oblik Lordly Puss Bowl, £14.95. A sturdy cat bowl with a super modern make over – it’s curved base has a slope opening for an easier and healthier eating position.
- Dog Frisbee – Zisc, £15.55. The Dog Frisbee is a 100% recyclable, non-toxic, BPA and phthalate free frisbee that comes in some awesomely bright colours. Play safe my furry friends!
- Eco-Friendly Dog Ball – Cycle Dog, £10.99. An eco-friendly and durable, yet soft, dog ball that squeaks, floats on water, has a textured surface for added grip, and is even dishwasher safe!
So there you have it my complete wooly mammoth of a gift guide! Did I miss something out? What’s your wishlist like this Christmas? Why not let me know by using the comments box below!